- AC (110 or 220v) power distribution across 7 headers
- AC (110 or 220v) relay* – An 8th A/C header is only active when the relay is engaged. The relay requires the presence of 12v on one of the board’s 12v headers.
- DC (5, 12, 15, 48v) power distribution, each with status LEDs.
- Power filtering on the 48v rail to supply large amounts of current on demand to 48v devices.
- Common grounding for all connected voltages
- Designed for improved signal integrity on all voltage rails.
For high volume quotes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DocumentationPower Entry Specifications (Rev 4)
Power Entry Specifications (Rev 3)